Well-equipped and well-ventilated classrooms with adequate audiovisual equipment like LCD and mike
Well-furnished and equipped laboratories
Excellent hostel accommodation
650 bedded multi-specialty medical college attached parent hospital
Stationeries, super market, Internet and photocopy facilities for the students within the campus
A 24 hours Axis Bank ATM
Free health check-up/medical care for students
In-door/out-door games and other recreational facilities
Safe and comfortable transport for students
Separate spacious study hall on the college premises
CCTV supervision of every classroom is available 24 hours
Separate spacious study hall in the college premises
The below-mentioned laboratories are well-furnished and equipped with dummies / mannequins /specimens / models / puppets / charts / posters / instruments / bones / trays / advanced types of equipment and other related articles to practice nursing procedures efficiently and have sufficient exposure to hone their basics in nursing service
• Nutrition Laboratory
• Nursing foundation Laboratory
• Community Health Nursing Laboratory
• MCH Laboratory
• Computer Laboratory
• A.V. Aids Laboratory
• Anatomy Laboratory
• Physiology Laboratory
• Biochemistry Laboratory
• Microbiology Laboratory
• Pathology Laboratory
• Advanced Simulation Laboratory
Audio Visual Aids
The nursing college possesses well-maintained latest audio-visual equipment like wall mount Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Projectors, Overhead Projectors and LED Television, Charts, Posters, and Models
Multi Specialty Hospital - Clinical Facilities
Nursing students are really privileged to have clinical exposure in their own parent multi-specialty hospital with 650 bed strength and other affiliated multi-specialty hospitals. Our multi-specialty hospital caters to a large number of the needy, as inpatients and out-patients, providing specialized care in all the departments. The average daily out-patient attendance is more than 1000 and average in-patient attendance is 450 at present and this guarantees adequate clinical materials with modern laboratories for the students to be exposed to a broad spectrum of diseases and their management. Free treatment is given to the public.
Community Health Services
We have our own adopted Rural Health Centre and sat light centers five numbers located in various places narambai, moorthykuppan, chinnakanganakuppam, ariyankuppam, nallavadu. In addition to the above 2 centres, the Government of Puducherry has allotted three more primary health centers to us namely, RediyarpalayamandAriyankuppamand Abisekapakkam.These five health centers had been taken up and being utilized by our college for field training activities such as home visits, nutrition demonstration, health education, and school health services.
The nursing college has got its own library in addition to the central library shelved around -4291 textbooks of national and international authors with latest edition of books were add in every year budget. In addition to this departmental library 200 each of five departments also there is access for600 e-learning books. Nursing & nursing-related science books in different titles, current Indian and foreign journals as required are adequately stacked to cater the needs of students of all three Nursing Programs viz., B.Sc.(N), P.B.B.Sc.(N) and M.Sc.(N) and faculty members.
Separate well-furnished hostels for girls and boys are available on the college campus which is spacious, well-ventilated. Students are provided ozonized, purified RO water; hygienically prepared and high-quality vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are also served. Students can spend their leisure times in the park, playground, and canteen.
Our Institute has its own fleet of buses for safe transport for outreach services and observational visits for the students. Students will be taken every week for shopping. There is transport facility for the clinical areas as well as for the day scholars.
• Academic: Students studying in this institution will get 100% placement including our parent institute, also in and around the country. Campus interviews are conducted to students by various multispecialty hospitals and reputed organizations in India.Loan facilities available in nationalized banks.Annual scholarship is available for socio-economically weaker students initiated . Earn & Learn facility.Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NGOs to develop civic responsibility to students was created.
• Adolescent counseling services are being provided
• Health care services: Annual medical check-up, adherence of vaccination schedule lik hepatitis vaccination, swine flu etc for students. Free medical care- and insurance facilities
• Curricular: educational tour. Parent teachers meeting. Participation in inter and intra college competitions, sports. Attending Cne,Workshop, Conference Of National International
• Registered Alumini Association For Collaboration